- Matcha Green Tea: Dried and crushed green tea leaves from Japan.
- Coconut Water Powder: Often considered the healthier, natural alternative to sports drinks, coconut water is rich in electrolytes for hydration and low in sugar.
- Turmeric Extract (Curcumin) and Black Pepper: Turmeric is most commonly seen in curry powder and South Asian cuisines. Turmeric is rich in its key active ingredient, curcumin. Curcumin is what gives turmeric it's yellow color. Black pepper helps the body better absorb turmeric.
- Branch Chain Amino Acids (leucine, isoleucine and valine): Building blocks of proteins that the body does not produce itself, and thus must be consumed via foods.
- L-Glutamine: An amino acid in blood and muscle cells, glutamine is often often depleted during exercise.
- Vitamin B6 and B12: These key B Vitamins are often found in leafy greens, meat and fish.
- Electrolytes: Foxhound contains a broad spectrum of electrolytes: Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium and Calcium. Electrolytes are key for hydration and are severely depleted during exercise and sweat.
Foxhound contains NO: sucralose, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors, added color (like Red #40), fillers (silica dioxide, maltodextrin etc)